Weiler Abrasives cutting wheels help metal fabrication professionals get the most demanding jobs done right, and done fast. Weiler Abrasives has expanded their high-quality line of cutting wheels for chop saws, high-speed saws, and stationary saws to ensure you have the best solution for the toughest jobs.
New, Innovative Cutting Wheel Features:
Weiler's new line of high-speed cutting wheels expands their offering of Tiger and Wolverine abrasive solutions for chop saws and stationary saws, providing professionals in the metal fabrication, construction, and rail industries with more options to increase productivity and profitability. Cutting edge design features make these cutting wheels some of the most advanced, cutting edge abrasive solutions on the market.
CHOP SAW WHEELS
Weiler chop saw wheels are available in Tiger AO for long-life performance cutting or Wolverine for consistent performance at a good value. Size options range from 12" to 16" in diameter. The new line features:
- A Metal stud cutting chop saw wheel for structural fabrication and construction.
- Single-center fiberglass reinforced wheels for ultra-fast cutting speed and reduced burrs.
- A high-performance wheel that features coated aluminum oxide grains that deliver an extra boost to cutting speeds.
- An ultra-smooth cutting wheel.
HIGH-SPEED SAW WHEELS
Weiler high-speed saw wheels are designed for gas and electric saws and range from 12" to 16" in diameter with arbor options of 1" and 20mm. Tiger AO wheels deliver long cutting life with reinforcement options of three layers of fiberglass for added strength for heavy-duty cutting or two layers of fiberglass for standard support. TigerZirc wheels are designed for high performance cutting on the railway. The new line features:
- High-speed gas saw wheels with three layers of fiberglass reinforcement provide added support for heavy-duty cutting applications.
- Unique resin bond formulation provides ultra-smooth cutting and long wheel life.
- High-speed saw wheels designed for high performance rail cutting.
STATIONARY SAW WHEELS
Weiler stationary saw wheels are available in Tiger AO for long-life performance cutting or Wolverine for consistent performance at a good value. Size options range from 14" to 20" in diameter.
Need Help Selecting The Right Weiler Abrasive For Your Application?
Contact our expert metalworking team for assistance with selecting the right Weiler solution for the job. In addition, download our comprehensive Weiler Abrasives Guide for in-depth selection charts and comparison tables that help you identify the right Weiler Bonded Abrasives, Weiler Flap Discs, and Weiler Power Brushes for your application.